|* RECORD YOUR FLIGHTS (date, time, altitude, rate of climb/descent, ground speed, direction of flight,
false lift wind speed, envelope temperature, ambient temperature, GPS position).
* The following readout is refreshed every 2 seconds: altitude, rate of climb/descent, ground speed, direction of flight, false lift wind speed, envelope temperature, ambient temperature.
* Push button readout of GPS position.
* False Lift wind speed measures the wind across the top of the envelope.
* Recorder holds 2gb of data (~69,000 hours).
* Click for data analysis example.
* Click for Google Earth track example.
* Click to open example in Google Earth
* Click to see The effects of False Lift graphic.
* Know at what altitude your PiBall changes direction.
Click to view
|Custom made flight instruments.
Select the features you want and I'll build it for you.
|* Stall Warning (false lift)
* Data Recording (2gb)
* Data Display (LCD)
* Altitude and rate of change(GPS)
* Ambient Temperature
* Ground Speed
* Direction of Travel
* PiBall Tracker
|For more information or to order eMail or call 575-377-2477.|